St. Louis Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Holding Professionals Accountable For Medical Malpractice
Medical malpractice is a killer that claims an alarmingly high number of
victims in the United States every year. National statistics suggest that
as many as 1.5 million people suffer the consequences of medical negligence
every year. Over 100,000 patients are killed due to malpractice from healthcare
professionals and officials. Despite the prevalence of this problem, pursuing
legal action for medical malpractice can be challenging and confusing.
For one thing, many people may not be immediately aware that they have
been victims of medical malpractice. The law contains a statute of limitations,
which means that there is a limited amount of time to pursue a medical
malpractice claim. It is important to speak with our
personal injury attorneys in St. Louis as soon as possible, even if you are not sure that you or your loved one
has been the victim of medical malpractice.
If you think you have a case,
contact us at
(800) 835-4681 or (314) 721-4000 for a
FREE initial consultation.
Why Hire the McCloskey Law Center?
- Compassionate, caring counsel for victims and families
- Millions of dollars recovered for past clients
- Home and hospital visits, upon request
- Trial lawyers who can fight for your full compensation
- No-cost, risk-free case consultations
- 24/7 availability and responsive help
What constitutes as medical malpractice?
There are many instances in which healthcare professionals make mistakes.
These mistakes can have drastic effects on the patient.
Common examples of medical malpractice include:
- Surgical errors
- Defective or dangerous medical devices
- Birth injuries
- Wrong diagnosis
- Anesthesia errors
- Nursing home negligence / abuse
- Failure to communicate and advise of risks and alternatives
- Retention of foreign bodies including sponges and needles
- Over or under-prescription
- Failure or late diagnosis
Serving St. Louis Since 1986: Call (800) 835-4681 or (314) 721-4000 Now
If you are interested in scheduling a
free consultation with a member of our legal team to discuss a potential medical malpractice
case, we encourage you to call our office. We care about our clients and
work hard to protect their rights.
Our lawyers have over 50 years of collective experience. We are dedicated to our clients and remain available for their needs 24/7.
Our office is based in St. Louis, but we serve clients throughout Missouri
Call McCloskey Law Center
today to learn more.